Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ever heard of a 'Guybrator'?

I hadn't, until I came across an article in the Telegraph mentioning it and a number of other 'male-prefix' words.  In case you were wondering, a 'guybrator' is a male vibrator (whatever the hell that is, and I don't want to know!)

See how many of these terms you understand:

  • Blokebuster
  • Dicklit
  • Heavage
  • Manscaping

They're all explained in the article, along with several others.  Clearly, I've led a sheltered existence, as most are new to me . . .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some how, I don't think you missed anything.... IMPORTANT, Peter.