Thursday, August 13, 2009

The unforeseen dangers of rural nude modeling


I had to laugh at a report in the Daily Mail.

A group of young female farmers from North Devon have posed in nothing but their wellies [wellington boots] for a Calendar Girls-style photo shoot for charity.




The 11 girls, who are all members of Young Farmers' Clubs (YFC) in North Devon, stripped off for the 2010 Cancer Research UK calendar.

They are hoping to raise £2,000 in sales from the calendar and are pictured doing farmyard chores - from milking cows and dressing horses to firing shotguns.


So far, so good . . . but then came the bit that made me splutter.

Jenny Ashton, who is Miss September, said: 'I was slightly nervous but after the first photo I was well up for it.




'The only down side of the day was being pooed on by the cow I was standing with - it was extremely funny but I had to be cleaned off while standing naked in a parlour.'


Um . . . er . . . well, yes! I'd imagine being copiously crapped upon by a curmudgeonly cow might be an experience most nude models would go out of their way to avoid!

There's lots more at the link, including many more photographs, for those so inclined.



Peter

No comments: