Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home at last!


I'm a very, very tired puppy. I've driven the best part of 4,000 miles during the past nine days, and whilst I might like to think I'm still as fit and energetic as I was three decades ago, I've got to admit that the years have taken their toll (not to mention my disabling injury six years ago, and my heart attack and bypass surgery last year). Still, I'm pleased I managed the trip.

I dropped off Oleg's firearms at his home, and collected a DVD of the pictures he took at Blogorado. A quick scan shows some great photographs. I'll put up a couple of them once I've had a chance to look at them in greater detail.

(Oh - a note to fellow Blogoraders [if that's a word!]; the missing P-22 turned up in - of all things - a box of assorted teas! I've no idea how it got there, but it's a relief to have found it.)

I'm going to put up a couple of posts, then hit the sack. Normal blogging routine should resume as of tomorrow night.

Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Glad you made it back safely Peter, get a good night's sleep :-)

ajdshootist said...

Peter here in the UK i only did 3578
miles between my car's annual MOT
test that was done on the same date as the test the year before.

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you and Wing!