Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you all


I have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I'm profoundly grateful to God for his mercy, which is greater than I could ever deserve, and for the grace he's given me this past year.

I'm very grateful to and for my wife, Miss D., who makes every day better and helps me be a better person for her sake.

I'm grateful to be alive and moderately well, despite some serious health problems over the past year.  With God's help and as much perseverance as I can stomach, I'll get over them yet.

I'm grateful to you, dear readers, for your support and the feedback some of you provide.  I've used this blog to practice the 'trade' of writing, and I hope that within the next few months, the first fruits of that - in the form of my first two fiction books - will become available (certainly as e-books, and perhaps as print versions too).  I hope you'll enjoy them too, and continue to support my efforts here and in other formats.

Give thanks for your own blessings in this season, to God and the people who've provided them.  The future may look dark and stormy, at least economically and probably in other ways too, but we can still be grateful for all the good we've received.

Peter

8 comments:

Julie said...

Wishing you and your dear wife a wonderful thanksgiving.

Old NFO said...

And the same to you and Wing Peter!

Anonymous said...

Amen.

LittleRed1

Anonymous said...

The same to you and your wife, good sir!

gfa

Wilson said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

trailbee said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for your blog!

Murphy's Law said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mrs. D. from Murphy and me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday