Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Don't tell Brigid about this!


I'm afraid if the author of Home On The Range (whose writing reveals a severe bacon addiction) finds out about this, who knows the lengths to which she might go?

For $14.99, you can purchase a limited-edition can of what creator J&D's Foods suggests "is best used after a hot shower or before an important date with someone you may want to spend the rest of your life with."




Still, covering your face in bacon-scented shaving cream does pose its share of risks. The self-described "Bacontrepreneurs" at J&D's offer a fair warning to anyone using their new shaving cream: "Prepare to be loved, admired and possibly be eaten by bears."

There's more at the link.

If I were a certain engineer, I'd be getting ready to be lathered up . . .





Peter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it edible?

(Channeling SNL) - It's a desert topping, it's a floor polish...!

gfa

Rev. Paul said...

EJ may not see it coming, but I won't be surprised if Brigid has it wrapped & waiting already. :^)

Stuart Garfath said...

Does it come 'with or without the rind'?.

Home on the Range said...

And I so missed this post! arghhh. Now I'm behind on my shopping. :-)