Monday, July 16, 2018

A final reminder about the Dragon Awards


As I mentioned some days ago, a reader contacted me to ask about nominating one of my books for this year's Dragon Awards.  That was a pleasant surprise, and I invited him to go ahead, on the understanding that there are many good books out there, and I don't think I'm likely to be in the running this year.

Be that as it may, the deadline for nominations is July 20th.  Therefore, if you think the book is good enough, please use the DragonCon nomination form to nominate "An Airless Storm" for this year's awards, in the category "Best Military Science Fiction or Fantasy Novel".




Please don't nominate any other of my books, because that would divide the nomination votes across multiple titles.  As a result, none of them would be likely to make the slate.

Thanks!

Peter

No comments: