Saturday, May 30, 2009

Not the winners, but still my favorites!


Tonight saw the finals of the 'Britain's Got Talent' TV show. I'm sure by now many of you have read the results.

My favorite act of this year, 'Stavros Flatley', a hilarious send-up of the 'Riverdance' type of Irish step dancing, made it all the way to the finals. The father-and-son team didn't make the final three, but I know they had a blast all the way. The relationship between them is clearly very close, and the father set a great example to his son by agreeing to join him in fooling around on stage.

I posted video of their first round and semi-final success before. If you haven't watched those yet, I suggest you do that now, then return to this post. Here's the video of their appearance in the finals.





Very funny, and very wholesome. Congratulations to both of them!

Peter

No comments: