Friday, August 19, 2011

Comment moderation


Following my post about pedophilia two days ago, a pro-pedophile anonymous commenter has been making some highly objectionable comments. For that reason, I've had to impose comment moderation until further notice. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but when the slugs crawl out from underneath their rocks, we have to take measures to keep them out of the living-room, and exclude them from our adult (not to mention moral) conversation.

Peter

6 comments:

LabRat said...

Same dude as mine?

I'm following the principle of productive public crushing first, but if he's following "comment to total exhaustion"... yeah, my blog ain't a free soapbox.

Old NFO said...

That IS a side of the interwebz that is not necessarily good. We'll still be here.

Rev. Paul said...

Moderation is not a problem; I've been using it for some time. It's not like blogs are expensive or anything.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there are a lot of us out here who fully appreciate your NOT providing a forum for the slime.

Goatroper

trailbee said...

I have never had a problem with it because I use it on mine. No surprises. However, I had someone hack into my blog somehow and leave a message in the comments section. I was spooked.

Comrade Misfit said...

I've had to do the same, from time to time. Had to disable comments on a few posts, as well.

Your soapbox, not theirs.