Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On the road again


Miss D. and I will be on the road for a few days, heading to Ohio on family business for her, then nipping across to Indiana for this weekend's Blogmeet. I'll post from the road when I can, and set up some articles for automatic posting for the times when I may not have Internet access. Meanwhile, say a prayer or two for us for traveling mercies - and for the other bloggers at the Meet, many of whom have not yet had us inflicted on them!





Peter

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Sounds like fun. Once again, I'm jealous of the relatively-easy access to other bloggers.

Enjoy, and vaya con Dios!

JohnX said...

Peter and D:

Enjoy. Return safe and sound -- our lot has come to depend on your humor and opinions.

Johnx

Old NFO said...

We need to meet for dinner Sat night in Indy. Shoot me an email!

On a Wing and a Whim said...

Woo! Dinner with you! I don't have your email, but Ben does! Check your inbox...