Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas gift idea that's coming back . . .


. . . although whether or not that's a good idea, I'm not sure!

You'll remember that before Christmas, I posted about Burger King's launch of a body spray that smelt like its burgers. Some commenters actually tried to buy the stuff, but found that it was sold out. (Would you believe that the $3.99 spray cans have been selling for up to $150 on eBay???)

Well, there's good news . . . I think. New stocks will shortly be arriving, according to this Reuters report.





So, if you missed it the first time, and you want to smell like a Whopper for your significant other, now's your chance!

Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked pt at a Burger King for while some years ago. The last thing my wife would want is for me smelling like burgers again.

deadstick said...

Cue the "smell of a whopper" jokes in three...two...one...