Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here's to a better 2009!


My wish for all of you, dear readers, is that you survive the current economic and social problems with your finances, relationships, and sense of humor unimpaired; that you find the New Year enriching, fulfilling and satisfying; and that you keep coming back here!

Thank you for keeping me company over the past year. I've enjoyed your comments (and learned from them), and I look forward to sharing the coming year with you as well.

Happy New Year to all of you: and may God bless you and yours, every one.

Peter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! It's been a pleasure following your blog over the past year.

Strings said...

Wait a sec... when did I get a sense of humor? :P

Similar blessing for you and yours, Peter, from the crew here aboard the Privateer!

Crucis said...

And a Happy New Year to you, too, Peter.

WV: exteess

XTs? Ex-Ts? IS that an alien or just an old t-shirt?

OldCop said...

Happy New year Peter,

I know that I'd like you in person!

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you, Peter! A very happy and prosperous New Year to you as well.

Old NFO said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Easily Lost said...

Happy New Year