Friday, December 26, 2008

Trust the Marines to make Christmas memorable!


I'm obliged to my buddy, SSgt. M., USMC, for e-mailing me the link to this video. He's in the sandbox right now, and knows some of those who made it.

It seems that members of the 3rd Platoon, Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 4th Marines wanted to commemorate Christmas in Iraq: so they re-wrote the words to the carol, "The Twelve Days Of Christmas", and performed it on video. Here it is, in all its . . . er . . . well, perhaps 'glory' isn't the word to use!





For those who had trouble distinguishing the words, here are the twelve gifts:


1 - full resupply of TP
2 - megaphones
3 - crappy humvees
4 - portajohns
5 - hours of sleep
6 - rusty dumbells
7 - months deployment
8 - IPs (Iraqi Police) dancing
9 - sentries standing
10 - hours posting
11 - bags of trash
12 - freakin' flies!




Peter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever get bored and do anything like that? No. Did I ever got bored and have ideas like that? Oh yes.

Old NFO said...

Heh... and people say the Marines have no sense of humor... And those guys had WAY too much time on their hands.

wv- rejects

Simeron Steelhammer said...

Heh..well, wish I could have seen it but the video says its been taken down by the user...

The 12 gifts posted below tell me it was funny as hell....lol.