Thursday, January 10, 2013

Guinness Food Record #1


I've come across some interesting details of food recognized by Guinness World Records as the biggest, highest, lowest, etc. in its category.  I'll be putting up some of them over the next few days.

Let's start with the world's biggest commercially-available hot dog.  It weighs about seven pounds, and is sixteen inches long by four inches in diameter.  It's said to provide no less than 40 servings!  Price, according to its Web site, is $95.95 at the time of writing.





I think I'm getting indigestion just looking at it . . .





Peter

2 comments:

Toejam said...

Gettin indigestion???

Hell, I showed this to my girfriend and she swooned.

She's not a big eater so i wonder what the big fuss was about?

trailbee said...

We went vegan last year. This looks wonderful. How do I know? We went vegan last year and finally tried one of those vegan hot dogs last night. Don't do it!!!