Monday, January 7, 2013

More to come


My lengthy article (below this one) on the threat of draconian gun-control measures took a while to research and write, given all the links I included.  Consequently, I haven't had much time to prepare my usual 'spread' of articles tonight.  I'll put up a couple more tomorrow morning.

To keep you amused until then, here's a video report on some of the more interesting (and spectacular) rally crashes of 2012.  Since so many allegedly responsible politicians in Washington appear to be 'crashing and burning' at the moment, perhaps it's appropriate!





Peter

3 comments:

trailbee said...

The drivers are doing this for fun. Do you think our intrepid Washingtonians are doing the same? No one could be so ridiculous for so long. But, then who knows.

Old NFO said...

Ouch... times a bunch! Thankfully no one was serious injured... However I'm not sure I can say the same for DC...

Noons said...

Some lucky escapes there!