Saturday, November 10, 2012

An update on fund-raising for Tamara


You'll remember my bleg for Tamara from yesterday morning.  If you missed it, please click through and read it before continuing here, as it contains background information.

Back already?  OK, here goes.

A number of bloggers have come together with fund-raising ideas to help Tam.  In no particular order, they are:


All of the prizes involve making a donation to Tam's tip jar (as described in my earlier post), then putting an identifying word onto the PayPal receipt and forwarding a copy to a designated person or address.  Details of what to do to enter for each prize are on the Web sites linked above - follow each link for more information.

I'm very grateful to all concerned for stepping up to the plate for Tamara.  How about it, readers?

Peter

11 comments:

ZerCool said...

Thanks for linking all of us, Peter! We're making some minor changes to the pattern, just to try to keep things sort-of organized. Stay tuned for updates. (And in the meantime, any entries made individually will (of course) still be honored!)

Old NFO said...

Concur with Zer, we've shanghaied Jennifer into helping us manage the database so we will get a semi-coherent handle on this. And thanks for helping us spread the word!

The Jack said...

Here's two more.

I'm working with Speer on a handgonne kit.

http://fivetensfourtens.blogspot.com/2012/11/donate-some-money-and-some-baked-goods.html

And Erin's working on a care package project that's looking really unique.

http://lurkingrhythmically.blogspot.com/2012/11/you-find-someone-to-carry-you.html

John said...

Okay, you guys have inspired me. I have a Ruger P94 (in 10mm Short) that I've been meaning to sell, but have been procrastinating. It's not much, but I'd like to offer it to the cause.

http://www.esthermofet.com/2012/11/one-more-thing.html

The Great and Powerful Oz said...

I'm over a week behind on the blogs I follow and going through them in reverse order. I'll be donating soon.

raven said...

Can someone set up a mail address? No paypal for me. No problem with an MO in the mail though.

ZerCool said...

John: I tried to comment on your blog, and google ate it; so you've got email.

Raven: please drop me an email (zercool at gmail) and I'll send you my address.

SiGraybeard said...

Peter - you missed me. I don't have a raffle or donation, and maybe that's all you're trying to list, but I dropped a donation into her tip jar and put up a post recommending everyone else do the same.

Peter said...

@Graybeard: Yes, I listed only the blogs and bloggers who were offering a prize. There are probably dozens, if not scores, who've donated money, of course. We'll have to update the lists again on Monday or Tuesday.

Dragon said...

Peter,

Thanks much for linking back to my raffle / product donation. :-)

instinct said...

I also wanted to say thanks, I'm the guy who owns Rimfire Designs.

The more money we can raise for Tam, the happier I will be.