Saturday, September 12, 2009

Unique music


I'm amazed at the creativity of Brazilian composer Jarbas Agnelli. According to MyFoxDC:

“Birds on the Wires”, a beautiful video created by Jarbas Agnelli of São Paulo was created after he saw a picture in a newspaper.

"Reading a newspaper, I saw a picture of birds on the electric wires. I cut out the photo and decided to make a song, using the exact location of the birds as notes (no Photoshop edit)," said Agnelli.

"I knew it wasn't the most original idea in the universe. I was just curious to hear what melody the birds were creating," he continued.

Agnelli posted the video and credited Paulo Pinto with the photograph and credited the music…to the birds.


Here's the video.





Congratulations to Mr. Agnelli for seeing the possibilities in the photograph, and developing the music. That's creativity for you!

Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colour me impressed.

Jim

Old NFO said...

WOW- That is creativity!