Wednesday, September 12, 2018

You and your ammunition


A giggleworthy article at the Gunmart blog classifies you, as a gun owner, in terms of your choice of carry (i.e. defensive) ammunition.  It's a hoot!  A few excerpts:

Fiocchi – “I carry a Kel-Tec.”

Glaser Safety Slug – “I carry a Glock 7. Its made in Germany. It doesn’t show up on airport X-ray machines and it costs more than what you make in a month!”

Federal Premium Hydra Shock – “I used to be a cop.”

Corbon DPX – I have A.D.D. and am easily distracted by shiny… SQUIRREL!”

Sellier & Bellot – “I am a member at more than three gun forums, and I buy all of my ammo online.”

Hornady Critical Defense – “I drive a mini van and shop at IKEA.”

There's more at the link.

If you hang around gun forums a lot, you'll know precisely what the author is talking about.  Having been a member and moderator at two of the biggest gun forums during the 1990's and early 2000's, I found myself laughing and nodding as I read the list.

Peter

5 comments:

tsquared said...

I wonder where I fall in. I load my own...

Jim said...

No HST?

Old NFO said...

OH yeah... ROTFLMAO!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Whatever is cheap at Sportsman Warehouse. I carry Charter Arms.

Ryszardsh said...

Hm, what does carrying a Ruger Redhawk loaded with Littlestone 335 g 45 LC +P compute to?