By now I'm sure most of my readers are aware of the burgeoning movement to raise funds for fellow blogger Tamara's medical needs. If you've missed it so far, see here first, then here, for background information.
A lot of people have contributed items to be raffled off in support of Tamara. Apart from those I mentioned earlier, these have been added to the pot:
- John has donated a Ruger P94 pistol to the raffle being organized at Old NFO's place.
- The Jack has teamed up with gunsmith Joe Spear to offer a 'package deal' on the previously mentioned replica of a medieval 'handgonne'. Looks like a winning proposition to me!
- Erin Palette is putting together a 'care package' for Tam. Contributors also get added points to go into the drawing for the 'handgonne' mentioned above.
- JayG has details of a number of other items on offer, and how to enter the raffle for them.
Many thanks to all who've already donated to help Tamara. If you haven't done so yet, may I invite you to consider joining us? Tam's good people, and well worth our support. You'll find directions on how to contribute and enter the various contests/raffles/etc. at these links:
- Old NFO for most of the items on offer (he has several blog posts about it: here are links to the first, second, third and fourth articles);
- Angus McThag for the AR15 lower;
- Erin for the 'care package';
- Dennis for a custom holster.
If I've left anyone out, I apologize. Please contact me, either in a comment below or by e-mail, and I'll amend this post accordingly.