Sunday, November 11, 2012

Update on the raffle to support Tamara


By now I'm sure most of my readers are aware of the burgeoning movement to raise funds for fellow blogger Tamara's medical needs.  If you've missed it so far, see here first, then here, for background information.

A lot of people have contributed items to be raffled off in support of Tamara.  Apart from those I mentioned earlier, these have been added to the pot:


Many thanks to all who've already donated to help Tamara.  If you haven't done so yet, may I invite you to consider joining us?  Tam's good people, and well worth our support.  You'll find directions on how to contribute and enter the various contests/raffles/etc. at these links:

  • Old NFO for most of the items on offer (he has several blog posts about it:  here are links to the first, second, third and fourth articles);
  • Angus McThag for the AR15 lower;
  • Erin for the 'care package';
  • Dennis for a custom holster.

If I've left anyone out, I apologize.  Please contact me, either in a comment below or by e-mail, and I'll amend this post accordingly.

Peter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, BRM, it's a second complete handgonne.

There are two out to be won. One through the raffle with Jack and one which will be custom made to the winners spec ( within reason ) or a custom knife, same stipulation at Old_NFO's Raffle.

Thanks

Spear

Peter said...

Got it, Spear, thanks. I'll post an update tonight.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word