Monday, March 17, 2008

Cellphones and multiple functions - NOT!


I don't know about you, but I'm fed up with manufacturers trying to cram more and more functions into a simple cellular telephone.

I want something on which to make calls. I might - grudgingly - accept the need for a text message now and then, although I tend to avoid them. That's all I want in such a device.

So what do I find if I shop for a phone? Cameras; music players; Web browsers; calendars and diaries; e-mail functions; GPS location . . . the mind boggles! You need an advanced degree in electronics just to switch on the damn things!

Anyway, it seems I'm not the only one who finds this ridiculous. I came across this gem while browsing through YouTube. It made me laugh, so I figured you might enjoy it too.





Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen.I omly want to place calls from my cell phone.No pictures.
No music etc.I have a Nokia 1100.I
only use it for phone calls.