Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Doofus Of The Day #648
Today's winner comes from Indiana.
It seems that Aaron Rossetti, a juggler, was practising his act last Saturday when the flaming head of a burning torch broke off. It landed among his props - which included an open can of camping fuel, presumably to ignite those same torches. Needless to say, the camping fuel caught fire, which rapidly spread to the rest of his props, destroying them.
My question: shouldn't he have kept an open can of fuel well away from an act involving burning torches???