Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Has anyone ever called this guy a SOB?


How about 'trash'? Or 'gutter scum'? Or 'worthless POS'?

If they haven't, I can only admire their self-control.




That, ladies and gentlemen, is Representative James H. Fagan of the Massachusetts state assembly.

If you want to know why I'm pissed off at him, you can read this Fox News report. My buddy Lawdog has also posted about it, beating me to it by a few minutes, so I'll let him voice the rant rather than me - he's so very good at it.

Suffice it to say that if I came across this . . . thing . . . and he was on fire, I wouldn't waste the effort to pee on him to put it out.

Indeed, I might be sorely tempted to run down to the nearest gas station to collect some rather more flammable liquid to add to the conflagration.

And I suspect most - no, all - of my neighbors would gladly contribute to a collection for the purpose.

Mr. Fagan, for your sake, I hope you don't visit this part of the USA anytime soon. We have a fairly simple, straightforward attitude to people like you . . . and we're not particularly shy about expressing it.

I'll even offer a plenary indulgence to those who wish to do so.













Peter

3 comments:

Simeron Steelhammer said...

I love the "justification" of "he would just be doing his job as a defense attorney." part.

I keep hearing German and "I wuz jest followink oooooorrrrders."

Bullshit detector broke on this one by becoming a propeller...*8(

phlegmfatale said...

chilling degree of cruelty, that.

Old NFO said...

Unfrikkinbelievable!!!! Who let this SOB get in a position to be able to actually do this? Oh never mind, it IS the Peoples Republic of Mass isn't it... Agreed, he better not come down to our part of the country and try that crap, he wouldn't get out of the courthouse in one piece.