Friday, June 27, 2008

Congratulations to Lawdog!


In his usual modest, shy, retiring sort of way, Lawdog hasn't said a word about this: but I note that earlier this month, he recorded his millionth visitor. He must have done so at almost the same time as Tamara, whom we congratulated on June 5th for reaching the same milestone.

Well done, good buddy, and thanks for the example and encouragement! I don't know how many 'blog-children' you have out there, but I'm one of them. If you ever hold a party for those of us who've followed your example, it's going to need a rather large venue!

I'm a long way behind, but I've only been blogging since January. At present rates, my hundred thousandth visitor should arrive sometime next Monday afternoon or evening.

Peter

1 comment:

Simeron Steelhammer said...

Congrats to LD..and you. I've been going since July last year (started counting 6 Aug, 2007) and I haven't broke 2000 yet...lol.