Wednesday, October 15, 2008

200,000 and counting!


I'm very pleased to see that shortly before four this afternoon, SiteMeter recorded the 200,000th visit to this blog, nine-and-a-half months since I started it on January 1st this year.




Thanks for stopping by - and thanks to all of you who've made this blog a regular port of call on your Internet rounds! I'm very grateful for your company, and I hope I can continue to entertain, amuse and interest you. If you have any helpful suggestions as to how I can improve this blog, I'm always glad to receive them - my e-mail address is given in my profile.

Peter

2 comments:

Bob S. said...

Congrats, 200K is a huge milestone.

This is a great blog, it is always a pleasure to read.

I appreciate all your hard work sir.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I enjoy your blog.