Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Larry's book is taking off!


You'll recall my mention of my friend Larry Correia's book, 'Monster Hunter Nation', some months ago.




Having successfully self-published his book, I'm delighted to report that Larry's been picked up by Baen, one of the top publishers of science fiction and fantasy in the USA. They'll be publishing MHN commercially next year. Well done, Larry!

He's now asking his fans and readers to help with pre-orders for his book on Amazon.com. This helps to push it up in the rankings, and establish its success. Since he has two sequels already in preparation, the success of the first volume is essential to getting them published as well.

Since I'm among the legion of his fans, I'm certainly hoping for his success. If you haven't read the book, there's a sample chapter on his Web site.

I'm certainly going to support Larry, and I'd like to ask all of my readers who enjoy science fiction and fantasy books, and who'd like to see a new (and very talented, IMHO) author succeed, to do the same.

Peter

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Oh, outstanding! Baen is my favorite SF publisher, they take good care of their authors. Well done, Larry, indeed!

W/V: whines...what? I haven't been whining!