Monday, November 24, 2008

Followers


A couple of long-time readers have e-mailed me, asking me to incorporate the 'Followers' widget in my sidebar. A couple of others wanted a picture.

I've now added both. You'll see them on the left. Those of you who've registered as followers of this blog will have your icon displayed in that list. Anyone clicking on it will be taken to your Blogger profile.

As for the picture, I hope it doesn't shatter your monitors! (Of course, it's not really me. I'm actually a stunning redhead with an hourglass figure - oh, no, wait, that's Brigid. Sorry. Channeling again!)



Peter

8 comments:

danny said...

You look a lot like someone my step dad introduced me to once. Weird.

Peter said...

Danny, clearly your step-dad had good taste!

:-)

Home on the Range said...

ah. . gee. . now you made me blush.

Sorry you weren't up here for the meet and greet and dinner. Say hi to LD and Miss Pglhm. for me. .

Julie said...

cute :)

i'm trying to follow you ... hopefully it will work!

Crucis said...

Followers are nice. They show that there are folks out there who are interested in what you write.

Anonymous said...

If I live long enough to be half as wise as you, I shall count myself fortunate.

Peter said...

Reflectoscope, I'm not all that wise. I wish I was wiser! What I've learned is along the lines of the old saying: "Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is what you get when you act unwisely."

;-)

phlegmfatale said...

Nice to see your handsome visage looking out from the monitor! Hope to see you again soon!