Monday, November 17, 2008

I get dizzy watching this!


OK, now this is extreme swinging!





EDITED TO ADD, AT 8 A.M., TUESDAY MORNING, 11/18/08: I posted this last night. Checking Sitemeter this morning, I noticed a rather substantial uptick in visitors. Upon investigating, many of them got here as the result of an Internet search on the word 'swinging'. My use of the phrase 'extreme swinging' seems to have brought them like moths to a flame - but I'm afraid they're bound to be disappointed. You see, their searches have involved another type of swinging, to which the above video bears no relation whatsoever . . .

Sorry, folks, but the above is the only kind of swinging approved by this blogger!



Peter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work for this firm and I can tell you that this is becoming an enormous !!!!!! PITA

Not only when searching for job related items but also during the lunh hour when you're trying to relax for a few by reading some sites. I'm expecting you to be blocked next just as the Mad Ogre, Kim du Toit and others have been blocked

Murphy said...

Ha! & Whoopsie.







I should go put away my full-body leather suit now.

Epijunky said...

I want one in my back yard :)

Crucis said...

Myth-busters had an episode about doing a complete circle and concluded it couldn't be down. They, however, did not use a rigid swing, but one using a rope of some other flexible component.

Had me on my chair's edge!!