Sunday, August 12, 2012

Prayer request for the AnarchAngels


Chris Byrne, who writes at 'The AnarchAngel' together with his wife, Melody, is to undergo surgery for cancer tomorrow.  He'll be having a total thyroidectomy, which isn't a particularly dangerous operation but can result in complications.  Recovery is likely to take a while.

Chris has made it clear that he doesn't want people to try to contact him - he won't be in a fit state to return inquiries for a while.  Melody, too, will be very busy looking after him and trying to keep things going for both of them.  Therefore, if you want to send them messages of goodwill, I suggest you keep them short and post them as a blog comment, or a short e-mail.

Nevertheless, I'll be keeping Chris and Melody in my prayers.  May I ask those of my readers who are so inclined to do the same?

Hang in there, Chris;  and Melody, we've got your back.  If you need help, post it on your blog, and we'll do all we can.

Peter

2 comments:

tweell said...

Prayers made.

AnarchAngel said...

Peter, I thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

I should be OK to return email and comments on the blog by late Monday night or tuesday; but I will probably be unable to talk for at least a few days after the surgery.

Also, I've had so many people asking after me, in comments, in emails, on facebook, and by phone...

I really appreciate everyone thinking of me, but we're updating the blog as a central info point, so we don't have to tell 200 people the same info over and over and over again.

Thanks again for your prayers.