Friday, November 18, 2011

An animal control officer speaks out


It seems an animal control officer finally lost control, and decided to let those he served know about his job - and his feelings - before quitting. He posted his thoughts on Craigslist, and they were picked up by Buzzfeed. Here's an excerpt.

Hello kids. I'm your friendly neighborhood Animal Control Officer, and I'd like to officially tell you all to bite my butt. Before I ride off into the sunset, however - here are some parting words . . .

1) To all the jackasses who ask me if I don't have something better to do than giving them a ticket for no license/dog off leash/being a douchebag. The answer is no. No, I have nothing better than to take my precious time and taxpayer dollars to write you a COMPLETELY LAME ticket for not doing what was your responsibility to do in the first place. I love nothing more than babysitting grown adults who seem incapable of wiping their own butt without law enforcement present. Thanks, dirtbags.

2) To all the jackasses who ask me why I'm not rounding up all the killer pitbulls. Where . . . WHERE!? Where are all the killer pitbulls that are roaming the streets and attacking your women and children. My god, the city should issue you all SHOTGUNS to fend off these land sharks. In other news, THERE IS NO VICIOUS PITBULL EPIDEMIC. Let's all hold hands and say it together folks, the only epidemic is misinformation, ignorance and animal neglect. Thanks, please drive through to the second window and receive a punch in the face.


There's more at the link.

Why do I get the feeling he's less than impressed with most of the residents of the city where he worked - or, after that message, presumably used to work?





Peter

2 comments:

Bryan Reavis said...

I like him.

trailbee said...

What a fabulous rant! Oh yes, everybody needs to do that once in a while, but it seems Craigslist is a good, and safe, place to do it. Beats going postal. Thank you!!! :)