Sunday, June 3, 2012

Not safe for work - but extremely funny!


I hooted with laughter when a friend forwarded a link to a discussion at the alt.callahans Google group, where user Jim Johnston posted a hysterically funny literary analysis of a portion of the male anatomy.  The responses from other readers were often equally funny.

WARNING:  The discussion is absolutely NOT safe for work or children!  However, if you're in a place where you can read it without giving offense to others, and you have a sense of humor about such things, and you don't mind laughing out loud, click here to read the thread.





Peter

4 comments:

trailbee said...

So many years ago, I really didn't mean to smile. Now I realize that some things are sacred. I am so sorry. LOL
Thanks for the post. I howled. :)

Toejam said...

After reading that my wife smiled and said: "I'd like a "stiff" one".

So I poured her 3 fingers of Jack Daniels in a Waterford crystal glass and went to sleep.

I'm 70, What did you expect?

Merlin said...

Are you familiar with the book "Naked through the snow"? It is a compilation of some of Jim's posts in Alt.Callahans. And yes, this post is in it.

Peter said...

Thanks, Merlin! I hadn't heard of it, but on the strength of his post at Alt.Callahans, I've just ordered a copy. I'll look forward to reading it.