I don't know how many of my readers are familiar with Ask Reddit, the 'crowd-source advice' section of that very useful Web site. Basically, you can post any question or problem there, and ask other readers to respond with advice or insights.
Here are a few of the recent topics under discussion:
- That awkward moment when you get a phone call from an anonymous person telling you to stay away from your boyfriend of three years, because his wife has already been chosen for him (since updated here).
- My laptop is infested with ants... what do I do to get rid of them????
- So you've up and died! Congratulations! You get to pick one song to play at your funeral, what is it?
- Reddit, my boyfriend rented a cabin in the middle of the woods with no running water. Help!
- There is a homeless man sleeping under my porch. He's not causing any problems, but.... he's under my porch. Wat do?
As the heading says, Ask Reddit can be an enormous time-sink . . . but it's very entertaining!