Friday, May 20, 2011

Readers wanted


Many of you will remember that a couple of years ago, I posted the first six chapters of a military sci-fi novel on my companion blog, 'Books Under Construction', and invited comment.

Since then I've been through an awful lot (which you can read about over there), but I've completely re-written that novel several times, and its sequel as well. Both novels are now ready to go out to beta readers for final comment and input, before I begin shopping them around to publishers.

I'd be very grateful for any and all comment, input, opinion and feedback on the first six chapters of the first novel, 'Search And Destroy'. I've posted them over at 'Books Under Construction'. Please click over there, read some or all of what's been posted, and let me know what you think. Also, if you'd like to be a beta reader, details are provided of the sort of readers I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter

3 comments:

perlhaqr said...

I believe Correia will give me a good word of recommendation on my skills as a beta reader if you're looking for more. :)

Peter said...

Perlhaqr, sounds good to me, but unless I know how to reach you, I'm stuck! Please drop me an e-mail and let me know how to contact you.

Geoff said...

Peter,
Have you considered Kindle self publishing?

http://www.ttgnet.com/daynotes/2011/2011-11.html#Fri

More and more folks are going this way as they make more than traditional publishers allow and write more.

Geoff
Who is tempted