Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is acting up . . .


. . . as you probably know by now. It seems to have eaten my posts from Wednesday night, and I wasn't able to post on Thursday evening or this morning at all. It's only just come back online, and whether or not it'll stay that way is open to question.

I'll hold off on posting anything more until tonight, in the hope that things will be back to normal. Until then, please find something in the Archives with which to pass the time.

Peter

EDITED TO ADD: My posts from Wednesday evening have reappeared, but readers' comments seem to have vanished into the electronic void! If you left a comment, you'll have to re-enter it, I'm afraid.

7 comments:

Shrimp said...

It isn't just you, but apparently everyone on Blogger that seems affected.

Themadlemming said...

That's my understanding, as well.

trailbee said...

Me, too. At first I thought I had picked up a virus, but the more I checked, I thought maybe the troll had made a pact with Google. I am so cynical and suspicious!

Jenny said...

Yeah, sometimes things break. Honestly, given that Google/Blogger is providing all the software and data storage, I ain't gonna complain if the "free icecream nozzle" gets stuck every now and again.

:)

Nebris said...

It ate everything...and then horked it all back up, along with much intratubish commentary. ;D

MrGarabaldi said...

Blogger acted up for me also, I was unable to read or post comments on your blog and some other that I frequent.

Anonymous said...

Someone at Google apparently didn't understand that you don't touch THAT red button.
LittleRed1