Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weirdest headlines of 2010?


Two news headlines in particular caught my eye during the course of last year, so much so that I bookmarked them for possible blog use. They were:

Man arrested after shooting up hotel room in Albion, putting alarm clock in microwave and leaving note saying 'God delivered me from evil and placed me in Albion'

1 in 10 Americans prefer colonoscopies to PC security (Don't even ask what they get up to on honeymoon)


Reading either one makes me blink, do a double-take, and ask "What the . . . ???" Go read the stories at the links, if you dare, and have a good laugh.

How about you, readers? Did any weird and wonderful headlines or stories catch your eye in recent months? If so, please link to them in Comments, so we can all enjoy them!





Peter

No comments: