Monday, July 4, 2011

How well do you know the Declaration of Independence?


Following my post about the Declaration of Independence this morning, reader Tom H. e-mailed me a link to this quiz at the Christian Science Monitor. It asks 12 questions about the Declaration, some of them not too difficult, others requiring a fairly detailed knowledge of the more obscure minutiae surrounding that document.

Click over to the quiz and have a go. I'm patting myself on the back for getting all the questions right first time. A couple of my friends have commented that in their experience, immigrants like me tend to know the details of US history better than most natural-born citizens. Is that the case? I don't know. If you've found the same, or think you know why it may be so, please let us know in Comments.

Peter

1 comment:

Wayne Conrad said...

3/13. Now that was a proper trivia test.