If so, the Adaptive Curmudgeon has a few points for you to ponder. Here are some examples.
- You have much less money than you think.
- Baby skunks are the sweetest cutest little fluffballs you’ve ever seen. Shoot them; in the head.
- Every redneck with a spare acre of overgrazed farmland will put a cow on it. If you automatically buy a cow, you may be a redneck. If you ponder the best use of your pasture you may be on the path to homesteading. If you buy a llama you’re doomed.
- If deer eat your garden; eat the deer. Humanity evolved to be a bad ass. Rise to the occasion.
- Hippies, God bless them, become a lot more realistic after raccoons kill their chickens and the pipes freeze.
- Squirrels, birds, snakes, and other woodland creatures enjoy ruining your plans. It is your job to demonstrate your superior position on the evolutionary ladder. After a while they’ll learn that you’re not nature’s bitch and back off. Unless you are; in which case they’ll take over your house and party like the Green Bay Packers on acid.
There are many more at the link. Fun and entertaining reading.