Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If your gun collection lacks a fitting centerpiece . . .


. . . this should do very nicely! The blog Boomers And Bulls**t lists a matched pair of Browning .50-caliber machine-guns for sale. An extract from the details:

(2) 50 BMG Transferable Full Auto Mounted on a EXTREMELY RARE mount from a Greek battleship.




Left and Right-Hand Ma's as a pair are rare in themselves,
Package, will not separate.

Brand New Unfired M3 RAMO Barrels
Stellite Lined with Flash Hiders, Shrouds
Both have Trunnion Protectors

Both Mechanical and Electrical Triggers

Fully Functional In Superb Condition Ready To Rock & Roll

Package includes 1000 rounds and 2 M2 Barrels as well as Transfer Fees

. . .

Friend/Seller says $55k, FIRM.


There's more at the link.

Looks like an interesting set . . . but at that price, and with .50 BMG ammo costing anywhere from $3 - $6 per round, I don't think my money will stretch that far. I could fire off a single 200-round belt of ammo in a matter of seconds, and blow my food budget for two months!

Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oh man... Those WOULD be the perfect ceterpiece.... :-)

Fly To Your Dreams said...

And here I was thinking if I had the extra money laying around to buy these, I'd put them out on the little deck that my condo has, and just wait for the Home Owners Association to tell me I couldn't have them.

Arthur said...

I could fire off a single 200-round belt of ammo in a matter of seconds, and blow my food budget for two months!"

But what an incredibly awesome diet aid. :P